Denso Profiling Mastic is a cold applied self-supporting molding mastic. It is a petrolatum compound containing beads of closed cell cellular polymer and flow control additives.The mastic is used to provide a smooth profile on irregular shaped fittings such as flanged joints and valves.
Each Carton Contains 4 x 3.5Kg Blocks of Profiling Mastic (14Kg)
It is applied prior to the tape application and generally used in conjunction with primer, Denso Petrolatum Tapes or Denso Bituminous Tapes.
- Easy application from arctic to tropical temperatures
- Excellent molding and sealing properties
- No VOCs
- Will adhere to metal, PVC, polyethylene and concrete
- Not effected by water, acids and salts
- Non-hardening in cold weather
- Minimal surface preparation (SSPC SP 2-3)
- Meets AWWA C217 Standard
- CSA Z245.30 component
Prepare surfaces by removing all loose scale, rust or other foreign matter in accordance to SSPC SP2 “Hand Tool Cleaning” or SP3 “Power Tool Cleaning”. High pressure water wash of 3,000 - 7,000 psi (20.68 - 48.26 MPa) is also suitable. Apply a thin film of appropriate primer to the surface. Then, by hand application, mold the mastic to a rounded configuration to fill irregular shapes and reduce sharp edged surfaces.
Delivery & Returns
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We offer Free Next Working Day Delivery on all orders over £50 (UK Mainland), please order before 2pm Mon-Fri for this service.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are sent on a 2 Day Service as standard.
Orders under £50 will be charged £5.99 + VAT for delivery.IN A RUSH?
If you require your order to be delivered on a Saturday morning or Pre 10am Mon-Fri please select this option at checkout, this service costs £21.95.
Please order before 2pm Mon-Fri for this service.1 HOUR DELIVERY SLOT
Your order will be delivered by Parcel Force who will advise you of your 1 hr delivery slot on day of delivery.INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
We also deliver to the rest of the world. These rates vary and the fastest way to find out how much it would cost would be to log in / register, add the products to your cart and then get in touch, this will allow us to enquire with our carriers and secure you the best possible shipping rate. In most cases you can expect delivery within 3-5 working days.RETURNS
Should you need to return any item you have purchased, all you have to do is return the item in its original condition and packaging within 21 days of delivery.
All we ask is that you respect and follow these few steps;
- Please return goods at their own cost, the cost of return post will not be refunded
- Please ensure that goods to arrive back in original, unopened condition and are fit for re-sale.
- Cost of original posting will not be refunded.
- This guarantee excludes bespoke tapes that have been slit to order.
- This guarantee excludes above standard stock quantities (whereby additional stock has been procured / manufactured to fulfil individual orders).
- We recommend that you use a postal service that ensures the items you are sending and can provide you with proof of delivery.
Please send all returns to;
Denso Tape Returns, Unit 6, Lime Grove Estate, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 7XU
Collections can be arranged.
UK Mainland collections are charged at £25.00 + VAT per Box.
International collections will be quoted individually.