DENSOSEAL 16A is a Firm Fibrous Mastic For The Sealing of Service Entries and Ducts
8 x 1KG Sticks Per Carton.
Densoseal 16A™ is a self supporting non-setting mastic which has been developed for sealing cable ducts and conduits against gas or water. It has British Telecom type approval and meets the requirements of British Gas for sealing services.
- Adheres to glazed earthenware, steel and unplasticised materials such as lead, polythene or PVC.
- Unaffected by natural gas and water.
- Accommodates movement.
- Adheres to wet surfaces.
- Withstands at least 20kPa (2 metre head) water pressure for a minimum of 30 minutes.
A firm fibrous mastic based on polybutene, mineral fillers, organic fibres and water displacing materials. Preformed strip.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Gas and water can accumulate in underground ducts such as those carrying telephone or electricity supply cables. Where ducts terminate inside buildings, manholes or chambers they must be sealed against gas and water. Densoseal 16A is especially suitable for those applications where ducts are wet or liable to fill with water.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Densoseal 16A is packed into the ends of the duct by hand and moulded firmly around cables and against the duct ensuring there are no gaps or fissures. The mastic should be packed to a depth at least equal to the diameter of the duct. Surfaces should be free from loose rust, scale, dirt or previous sealants.
Delivery & Returns
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We offer Free Next Working Day Delivery on all orders over £50 (UK Mainland), please order before 2pm Mon-Fri for this service.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are sent on a 2 Day Service as standard.
Orders under £50 will be charged £5.99 + VAT for delivery.IN A RUSH?
If you require your order to be delivered on a Saturday morning or Pre 10am Mon-Fri please select this option at checkout, this service costs £21.95.
Please order before 2pm Mon-Fri for this service.1 HOUR DELIVERY SLOT
Your order will be delivered by Parcel Force who will advise you of your 1 hr delivery slot on day of delivery.INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
We also deliver to the rest of the world. These rates vary and the fastest way to find out how much it would cost would be to log in / register, add the products to your cart and then get in touch, this will allow us to enquire with our carriers and secure you the best possible shipping rate. In most cases you can expect delivery within 3-5 working days.RETURNS
Should you need to return any item you have purchased, all you have to do is return the item in its original condition and packaging within 21 days of delivery.
All we ask is that you respect and follow these few steps;
- Please return goods at their own cost, the cost of return post will not be refunded
- Please ensure that goods to arrive back in original, unopened condition and are fit for re-sale.
- Cost of original posting will not be refunded.
- This guarantee excludes bespoke tapes that have been slit to order.
- This guarantee excludes above standard stock quantities (whereby additional stock has been procured / manufactured to fulfil individual orders).
- We recommend that you use a postal service that ensures the items you are sending and can provide you with proof of delivery.
Please send all returns to;
Denso Tape Returns, Unit 6, Lime Grove Estate, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 7XU
Collections can be arranged.
UK Mainland collections are charged at £25.00 + VAT per Box.
International collections will be quoted individually.