When protecting mechanical joints, flanges fittings and valves Densyl Mastic is used to build up and soften the profile to be protected to eliminate voids beneath the subsequent Denso or Densyl Tape application.
- Available in 3 kg blocks. ·
- Easy to handle over a wide range of Temperatures ·
- 60+ Years proven use by public utility companies ·
- Removable when inspection is required
Densyl Mastic is a self supporting non-setting mastic for waterproofing and for sealing service entries and ducts against entry of gas. It has been evaluated by British Gas and found suitable for sealing the annular space between carrier pipes and sleeves where services enter buildings below ground level.
This mastic is widely used for moulding around irregular profiles such as flanges, mechanical joints and valves to provide a contour suitable for wrapping with anti-corrosion tapes.
Soft mouldable mastic based on saturated petroleum hydrocarbons, inert mineral fillers and organic fibres.
Densyl Mastic strips can be rapidly applied to provide an effective gas and water tight seal capable of accommodating movement due to settling, subsidence or vibration (where ducts are wet or a substantial head of water could form, Densoseal 16A should be used).
This Pack contains 1 x 3KG block.
Delivery & Returns
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We offer Free Next Working Day Delivery on all orders over £50 (UK Mainland), please order before 2pm Mon-Fri for this service.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are sent on a 2 Day Service as standard.
Orders under £50 will be charged £5.99 + VAT for delivery.IN A RUSH?
If you require your order to be delivered on a Saturday morning or Pre 10am Mon-Fri please select this option at checkout, this service costs £21.95.
Please order before 2pm Mon-Fri for this service.1 HOUR DELIVERY SLOT
Your order will be delivered by Parcel Force who will advise you of your 1 hr delivery slot on day of delivery.INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
We also deliver to the rest of the world. These rates vary and the fastest way to find out how much it would cost would be to log in / register, add the products to your cart and then get in touch, this will allow us to enquire with our carriers and secure you the best possible shipping rate. In most cases you can expect delivery within 3-5 working days.RETURNS
Should you need to return any item you have purchased, all you have to do is return the item in its original condition and packaging within 21 days of delivery.
All we ask is that you respect and follow these few steps;
- Please return goods at their own cost, the cost of return post will not be refunded
- Please ensure that goods to arrive back in original, unopened condition and are fit for re-sale.
- Cost of original posting will not be refunded.
- This guarantee excludes bespoke tapes that have been slit to order.
- This guarantee excludes above standard stock quantities (whereby additional stock has been procured / manufactured to fulfil individual orders).
- We recommend that you use a postal service that ensures the items you are sending and can provide you with proof of delivery.
Please send all returns to;
Denso Tape Returns, Unit 6, Lime Grove Estate, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 7XU
Collections can be arranged.
UK Mainland collections are charged at £25.00 + VAT per Box.
International collections will be quoted individually.