Hot Asphalt Joint Sealing Compound
- 30mm x 8mm x 12M - 4 Rolls Per Carton
- 45mm x 8mm x 12M - 3 Rolls Per Carton
- 55mm x 8mm x 12M - 3 Rolls Per Carton
All Priced Per Carton.
- Uniform, watertight, flexible seal
- Minimum maintenance
- High adhesion strength, high durability
- Withstands asphalt movement and thermal expansion
- Prevents cracking and propagation
- Hand or machine applied
- Clean and dry the vertical surface of the joint.
- Apply Denso Primer D to the vertical face to be joined, using a brush or roller. Allow the primer to dry to a tack consistency.
- Lay the DensoBand strip along the length of the joint and remove the interleaving paper.
- Using a propane torch unit, heat the surface of the material until it develops a glossy sheen.
- Place this side of the material against the joint face (asphalt, concrete or steel), leaving the DensoBand 0.20" (5 mm) above the surface of the face and press firmly into place.
- Install the hot asphalt in place, raking where necessary and complete the installation by tamping or rolling out the new asphalt.
- The heat of the hot asphalt will bond/fuse the new surface of the exposed face of the DensoBand.
Delivery & Returns
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We offer Free Next Working Day Delivery on all orders over £50 (UK Mainland), please order before 2pm Mon-Fri for this service.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are sent on a 2 Day Service as standard.
Orders under £50 will be charged £5.99 + VAT for delivery.IN A RUSH?
If you require your order to be delivered on a Saturday morning or Pre 10am Mon-Fri please select this option at checkout, this service costs £21.95.
Please order before 2pm Mon-Fri for this service.1 HOUR DELIVERY SLOT
Your order will be delivered by Parcel Force who will advise you of your 1 hr delivery slot on day of delivery.INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
We also deliver to the rest of the world. These rates vary and the fastest way to find out how much it would cost would be to log in / register, add the products to your cart and then get in touch, this will allow us to enquire with our carriers and secure you the best possible shipping rate. In most cases you can expect delivery within 3-5 working days.RETURNS
Should you need to return any item you have purchased, all you have to do is return the item in its original condition and packaging within 21 days of delivery.
All we ask is that you respect and follow these few steps;
- Please return goods at their own cost, the cost of return post will not be refunded
- Please ensure that goods to arrive back in original, unopened condition and are fit for re-sale.
- Cost of original posting will not be refunded.
- This guarantee excludes bespoke tapes that have been slit to order.
- This guarantee excludes above standard stock quantities (whereby additional stock has been procured / manufactured to fulfil individual orders).
- We recommend that you use a postal service that ensures the items you are sending and can provide you with proof of delivery.
Please send all returns to;
Denso Tape Returns, Unit 6, Lime Grove Estate, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 7XU
Collections can be arranged.
UK Mainland collections are charged at £25.00 + VAT per Box.
International collections will be quoted individually.